YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Reflecting upon my past week

This week started with me doing duty at my workplace, during a Vesak day, whereas by right I should be slacking at home but was obliged to serve the country.

During Tuesday and Wednesday, I felt very tired and couldn't find any vitality to work. I don't know why, but all I wanted to do these days was just sit down in a comfortable chair in a corner of my office and slumber away.

Thursday was another tiring day, for it is the starting of wargame, everyone in TCO, EPO and Network department have to shift most of the computers in college to wargame centre in Pasir Lebar Camp. The process is darn tiring, but thank goodness we have more manpower now, or we could have died of fatigue.

I took a day off on Friday, a rest I well deserve for doing duty on public holiday.

On Thursday night and Friday night, I had consecutive DOTA marathon with Matthew and our colleagues in our workplace. It was fun, but very money consuming as well. On Friday night itself I spent $18 playing in E-games. I'd have to fast from playing DOTA for some time, or my purse would be empty of money.

As for my physical training for this week, I had an intensive work out with Matthew on Friday afternoon at Delta Sports Complex. I focused on my pectorals, biceps and abdominal muscles. I plan to further train this coming week more regularly, to achieve a more massive but defined mucho body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home