YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Some muthafucka thinking he's tough

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4465167/detail.html?subid=22100410&qs=1;bp=t

A man accused of stomping a family of geese to death over the weekend was in an Attleboro courtroom Monday.

Sanders is accused of stomping to death five goslings and their mother at the Texas Instruments campus in Attleboro. Police said the industrial engineer was angry that the mother goose hissed at him as he walked across the lawn.

"It was fairly gruesome scene. The deceased goslings were spread over an area of approximately a football field," said Keane. "The goose raised up and hissed at him. He became startled, he tried to frighten the goose away, and when he did, he slipped and fell."
After slipping on goose droppings, Sanders allegedly kicked the goose and jumped up and down on the goslings until they were all dead.


The injured mother goose was captured and later euthanized.

A photographer saw the mother goose after the attack.
"(Police) showed me the broken leg, it was compound fracture -- the bone was sticking out. The whole back leg looked like it was ripped apart. I said, 'This is an extensive injury, and I don’t know how any animal could recover from that kind of injury,'" said photographer Mark Stockwell.



Dammit!! I feel genuinely sorry for the mother goose that was just trying to protect her babies.

Given an opportunity, I'd wear my army boots and stomp on that geek's face and let him taste his own medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home