YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Monday, May 02, 2005

Having fun at Sentosa

Today I went to Sentosa with my NS colleagues. The sun was glaring, the sky was blue, the beach was full of bikini babes. What more can I ask for?

Seriously, the sentosa beach today had so many eye candies for my eyes to lick upon, I'll probably die of diabetics the next day.

Me and my friends did have fun by playing beach volley, throwing frisby and swimming in the lagoon. It's been such a long time I had so enjoyable outings with my friends. I was looking forward to see Roon bringing her Golden Retriever to the beach, but in the end she never showed up. But I saw a girl bringing Siberian Husky around, and got to chat with her abit *chuckles*

But I got to stress that the sun today was F***ING HOT. Despite I applied sun lotion, my skin wasn't spared from the horrible burn, it turned all red and my friends were making fun of me, saying I looked like boiled lobster or some baboon ass or blah blah.... And even now I still can feel my skin scorching hot. I wonder how I'm gonna survive next few days.

We left Sentosa around 4pm, had a late lunch at Harbour Point. After then we decided to go to town to play few games of DOTA.

One of my colleagues Winston told me he's gonna own my ass, and I was like "ok, bring it on. I'm gonna own you instead". But it turned out he improved so much than I expectd him to be, he gave me a hell of a tough time. I got to put my hands down to him, he's a damn good Dota player now.

At the last game we played against some strangers, but since their team was pro and our team was isolated and full of newbies, we were trashed up and down, left and right till we couldn't remember our parents' names. We had enough fun for the day and decided to go home.

Well, that was a hell of way to spend Labour Day. Hopefully we can have another occasion like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home