YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The joy of Jogging

These days I feel I am in unhealthy lack of exercise. Due to my work as NSF, sometimes I have to stay back to do my work, and it can take away my time to do my personal training. Once in awhile I would do own physical training in my office, but it can't be effective enough to due to lack of space and proper equipment.

Today since I got back home at without staying back, I had some liberty to go for a jog while waiting for my mother to cook dinner.

I decided to jog around my neighbourhood where usually my mom and I like to go for a walk. The air was moist and cool, thanks to the rainy weather in the evening. It felt very refreshing running in this cool weather.

Maybe owing to the ideal temperature, I was able to run fast and maintain the high pace throughout my jog. I just felt unusually energized during my run, I felt as though I was running like a horse. It's as though someone had replaced my biological engine from 1200cc to 2400cc power, I felt I could just keep on running. After I reached my house, I felt I could run more, but it was almost time for dinner. I wish I had this vitality during my 2.4km run in IPPT, so I could have gotten slightly better timing. It is my ambition to get gold for my IPPT in near future.

My jog today was so enjoyable and refreshing, I wish to have another jogging session again soon (as soon as my leg recovers from muscle aches and whenever my schedule allows).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home