YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Sunday, May 22, 2005

........... RAGE!!!

Dammit, I can't fuckin' stand my father. He's so useless and yet make so much noise at home, irritating the fuck outta me.

He doesn't have to make noise in particular though, just by looking at him, just standing by him, just sensing his presence in my house rubs on my nerve.

Well, today is Sunday, and this parasite decided to stay at home instead of going out, and damn, this really made me feel pissed. I had to vent my anger on something, anything, so I decided to go for a jog to release some gas. Went for 2.4km run at my neighbourhood track.

That helped alright, I went home and found him sleeping on my bed. I let him, well at least I have a soft spot on my heart and prefer to avoid conflict whenever possible.

But wadda hell, he always dissapoints me for showing him kindness. After he woke up, he bitched about me not drying the bathroom after I took shower. I striked back by saying don't be such a sissy, shut up and use the toilet, can't believe he grew up in kang pong. Then an intense quarrell ensued.

He went on as to say he would get my bed out of my room. The same bed he was sleeping on just now. Fucking Fuck!! What a nerve he has. I always have to fight an urge to beat him into pulp. He better not push the button, or he won't even have time to regret about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger roony said...

I hate my dad tooooooooo!!!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home