YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday the fun day

I went to gym with Matthew today. The gym we went was Delta Sports Complex, the place I used to go with my pals Baohua and Samuel. That was a long time ago, and working out at that place today gave me a sense of nostalgia.

I didn't see the familiar body builders who frequents there except for one, the female bodybuilder me and BH had called 'Demon Lady'. She seemed to have gained more mass than last time and just as defined as before. Today she wasn't wearing glasses, contact lenses probably, and it actually made her look attractive.

Uh no, what am I saying, seems I'm getting too desperate, given an opportunity she can easily rape my ass with her demonic strength. For the whole time she was demoralizing Matthew, for she made him look puny and weak. But it did sparked a competitive drive in me, motivating me to work out harder for it is a shame losing out to lady in lifting weights.

For an hour inside the gym, we worked out intensely till we could take no more. We left the gym to go to town, which is the common term for Orchard Road.

As planned, we went to cineleisure to play in the E-games. The waiting list was long, so we decided to have early dinner first and chill out at cafe, eyeing at cute girls walking by.

Once the seat was ready we made our move and started playing the Defense of the Ancients, aka DOTA. Andrew joined us few hours later. We had a good fun playing, but my dear buddy Matthew enjoyed himself talking to girls selling games at the place, he was so engrossed in conversation with her, he neglected to support me in the game. Uh well, who can blame him, how on earth can a hormonoly charged adolesent man can ignore a sweet girl and concentrate on his game. If not he would be a hopeless computer geek.

We played till 11pm, and I was charged $13. Holy shit, so much... I've been spending alot on playing DOTA recently, think I should fast playing LAN and save up some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home