YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Random chat

Me says: tham's blog very funny, gotta read

Matthew says: oko

Me says: he regularly update siah, i have alot to learn

Me says: he's master yoda of blogger.

Matthew says: haha

Me says:"Learn the way of blogger you shall", Master Tham

Me says:"Stay away from dark side you must"

Matthew says:......

Matthew says : too much star wars

Me says: on monday i spent whole day watching star wars

Matthew says: huh??

Me says: using jasper's vcds

Matthew says: i see..

Me says: watched episode 4,5,6

Matthew says: i wanna watch episode 3 leh..

Me says: so don't mind me if at times I start to breathe like darth vader and humm the 'Imperial March'

Matthew says: yar right.. dun start imitating the sound of light saber can liaoz

1 Comments:

Blogger daigongen said...

Hey, thanks alot for your comment!

And thanks for adding me to your link list.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home