YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's Mid of July...

17th of July.... 3rd Sunday of the month..... A week after my best friend returned to Australia..... exactly 11 more months to ORD........

If I exclude the leave days, I can count the months to ORD with my fingers now.

Seems so short, but seems infinitely long as well. Can't wait.... for this thing to be over, and join my friends in Australia, to study, to prove myself, to enjoy life.

2 Comments:

Blogger daigongen said...

Yeah. I was posted to SCSC last november, and didn't realise I was there for 8 long months till I got posted out.

It shows how much I have enjoying myself in SCSC I think.

Or maybe I should stop looking at calender, or time may seems to move too slowly.

8:26 AM  
Blogger John Khoo said...

Hey.. .was searchin more abt SAFTI SSU online when i saw ur blog. i'm gonna be posted to SAFTI MI Service n Support unit..
ani idea wad it would be about? and is it a stay in or stay out vocation?
Thanks man.. cya around...
urm.. if possible.. do email me my queries at jkcm129@hotmail.com
or tag me at www.canonind-memories.blogspot.com! =p

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home