YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Friday, July 22, 2005

Another week coming to end

'tis Friday, and I have taken half day leave!

Damn, since I was posted to SSU, I've started to make full use of my leave. Before then I have NEVER took leave before. Guess I deserve some break for all the service I gave to SAF till now, haha.

Anyway, I took leave today because my ex poly collegues are gonna come my house for BBQ party, so I decided to take 1/2 day so I can prepare for the BBQ. Now that I have bought stuff like charcoal and drinks, I took some time to write this blog entry.

Hopefully tonight is gonna be an enjoyable night for all (and make my damn leave worth it!).

I reckon today is a lucky day for me. On my way out of my camp, I met Roon by coincidence, and she gave me a ride to Boon Lay MRT, saving me loads of precious time. Thanks Roon!

1 Comments:

Blogger roony said...

You are welcome Adam!!!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home