YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Trip to CMPB

This morning I went over to CMPB to get my 11B replaced (coz' I'm such a dork to even forget my password, and my card is such a defect it can't even be read by card reader). It seemed I was the first customer there, when I reached there all the clerks seemed to be free. One of them attended to me, but one female clerk looked so familiar to me. She seemed to look like someone I've seen from Roon's blog, so I asked her whether she know Roon.

The very mentioning of Roon's name brought surprise from everyone there. She is such a famous celebrity here. What have she done?

Well, actually she used to be their colleagues, and she just leaves a lasting impression wherever she goes.

Anyway, back to my 11B story. Due to recent migration of their computer system to new computer terminals, their system seemed have some cock-ups (huh, same thing at my workplace), and my card can't be diagnosed. So my consultant told me I got to wait till next week and apply IDMS for replacement of my card. Tough luck...

1 Comments:

Blogger daigongen said...

Yeah, it's a small world after all~

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home