YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Saturday, July 30, 2005

30th of July - Karaoke day


neoprint
Originally uploaded by Adam Koyama.
Saturday the fun day, a good day for gyming, eating and karaokeing.

Met up with my sisters and Arisa at Diamond Dust, the japanese karaoke box in cuppage. We sang many Jap songs, but some English songs as well. I tried Rick Astley, but just can't sing well at all. Damn, got to practice more.

After 2 hours of karaokeing, we went over to Heeren to take neoprints. Gawd, those neoprints are expensive! $8 per session, wtf. But holycrap, these neoprints machines have turned so advanced now, some have sofa in it, with auto replacing multi-colour background.

After taking shots, the user can manually design their photos using the touch screen behind the machine. My sister Momo was so pro with it, the end result can be seen here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home