YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's coming....

As I have foreseen it, I became a very busy guy in my camp. This is just a beginning. I was told there are going to be stocktaking conducted for stores in my camp. No cock-up is allowed. Must make sure every damn items from military is accounted for. If not, I have to sign 1206 (in other words, pay for the damage/loss).

Though I dislike being busy, being busy is a good thing, for it makes me forget time goes by. That may let me feel ORD comes faster. Alright, gotta work hard. Just 9 more months...

275 days to ORD

1 Comments:

Blogger daigongen said...

Yeah, August was a luxury.

It is gonna be busy days ahead now.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home