YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A peaceful Saturday morning

Just came back from duty in SAFTI. It feels good to be home.

Dammit, I hate my duty!! During office hour it is hectic, alto of things to do. Issuing keys to driver, issuing fuel cards, taking account of all vehicles (there alot in MT line), doing stuff and shits for your superiors, wake up early in the morning to make sure early detail drivers are there... The more shits there are for you to do, the more chance of you getting cock-ups, getting extra duties. So far I haven't get any extras yet, hopefully it will stay so till my ORD.

When I was in SCSC, I could surf net after office hours, so I could spill my ranting ino my blog in real time. Now I have to wait till I get home to go online and enter my rantings and ravings.

Well at least this morning, there was no early morning driver's detail, I could have a good sleep and wake up abit later (at 6.30am that is). Once I woke up, I changed into civilians and packed my bags, and once the next duty personal came in to take over, I wasted no time and quickly left the camp.

And now, home sweet home!!

299 more days to ORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home