YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Monday, August 22, 2005

My storeman course starts

Today my course to become a army storeman started at Sembawang Camp. Early in the morning me and my Malay buddy, Redzwan headed our way there from SAFTI MI on GP car, driven by our most courteous 2SG Raj.

As far as I can tell from today, the course itself is very slack, with alot of "machine" breaks, alot of time to sleep. Most of the lecturers are also nice, they like to talk cock alot while teaching us.

Whenever we have to go for a lunch, we have to march like we did during BMT; but it's ok, I like marching.

Among the 61 students attending the course, there are only 2 corporals, that is me and one more guy called Yeo. The rest are still just privates, with one or two lance corporals. So being the highest rank there, Yeo and me were appointed as course I/C and 2I/C. I expected to be told to do alot of shit works, but it was alright, Yeo did most of the works.

We were dismissed by 1730hrs, and being stay-out personals, we headed our way back home.

4 Comments:

Blogger bvqeblf said...

cool how long u gonna be there for man?

8:02 AM  
Blogger daigongen said...

Till next monday, 29th of August...

10:19 AM  
Blogger bvqeblf said...

oh man... and dats when i'll be off on the course you were supposed to be at haha..

6:08 AM  
Blogger roony said...

Adam, u the man!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home