YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Monday, May 15, 2006

Off to the Land of Rising Sun!!

The time has come, for my budget trip in Japan!!

It has been my plan to fly to Japan on 15th of May, land at Osaka, and move northwards towards Tokyo.

I wanted to blog this with more details, however the time is running out and i have to make my way to Changi airport.

Till next time, see ya all!!

2 Comments:

Blogger daigongen said...

This is cool, I'm posting this from a PC terminal inside boarding waiting area.

Together with the rest of the passengers, I am waiting for the gate to be opened to board the plane.

Oops, now the announcement is made that the plane is ready to be boarded. Need to go now.

Till the next time, ta-ta

7:53 AM  
Blogger p7m13 said...

Hey man! I'd be in Osaka from 19th - 24th May! No idea how you'd find me though... but at least you know I'm somewhere in the city lol.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home