YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The rainy January

January is the month of rainy season, almost everyday it just rained at one point of time anywhere. The weather can be so cool I can afford to go out in long sleeves, or sleep at night with no air-con operating.

When the clock ticked 1200 midnight to announce the new year, I was so damn happy cos it marked the starting of the year filled with hope. It also made me highly aware of my ORD coming near.

In my camp MT Line, I am busy as ever, always chased to do many works, I am finding hard to organise myself to do things systematically. Furthermore tomorrow is my duty, so I won't get back home till saturday. Then the Sunday is also my duty day, so I'll hardly get any rest at all. For so long I never took off, and would like to take one badly but my female boss just refuses to approve my off. SAF really exploits the full out of me hah...

But I barely has 5 more months to go! And 3 more working months! OMG, can't wait!

But at least this month started quite ok, for there was a new year holiday and hari raya haji, allowing me to have some breaks from work. Get to go out with many of my old secondary friends, had fun playing games and badminton.

Hopefully, this is the year I can transit myself into a better person, and fly to Australia and open a new chapter of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home