YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Friday, November 11, 2005

焦りと矛盾

Enjoying a rare opportunity of off-day. But I have this feeling of rush in me, like having an URGENT need to do something, something meaningful, spend my time meaningfully, not just sitting in front of computer all day, not just internet surfing all day, not DOTAing the whole day... C'mon, there should be something I can do! To change myself, to improve myself.

Since my reposting to SSU MT, I have learn to treasure my time. The time is precious, especially during your off day or when you are out of camp. But on the other hand i keep wishing the time will fly by right till my ORD day.

Arrgh, i hate dillemmas.

216 days to ORD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home