YOHEI'S CHRONICLE

The place where I place my happenings in life, some useless shits, political, philosophical(?) views. And yes, rantings too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Oceania

Monday, January 30, 2006

You ain't seeing me for next 10 days!!

Sometimes, things can go wrong in the wrong place at wrong time.

About a few weeks ago, a group of military police raided my unit, and many servicemen were caught for bringing in contraband items, me included. I had carelessly brought in digital camera in camp, and without any license of approval, so was caught red-handed. To let this happen on that particular day i brought in camera was, in Singlish term, damn suay I would say.

Due to the above mentioned crime I have commited, I was issued 10 days of Suspension of Leave, which is basically a confinement, starting from 1st of February. Which next day after I post this entry. So my friends won't be seeing much of me for the next few weeks.

2 things I can appreciate from this disaster is that, first I got my precious digital camera back. Second the SOL starts after Chinese New Year holiday.

The whole thing isn't a good thing at all, but at least I have to look at it on brighter side.

The Chinese New Year this year was a very quiet one for me compared to the past ones. Maybe because my mother and Mari went to Europe, leaving Momo and me at home and I didn't really invite anyone or visit anyone too. And I have no relative staying in Singapore, they are all either in Malaysia or Japan. So not much ang bao this year for me... and I getting too old to receive red packets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home